You will need:
- 8mm – 12mm half drilled crystal ‘faux’ pearls
- 20 – 22 gauge wire
- bobby pins
- wire cutter
- flat nose pliers
- super glue
How to Make a Chanel Pearl Hairpins
- Cutting off a 5 inch piece of wire. Fold the wire in half. With the flat nose pliers, flatten the fold.
- Put a few drops of super glue onto the tip of the folded part and insert it into the pearl.
- Allow it to dry completely. Spread the two wires apart. Lay the pearl on the bobby pin and start wrapping one side of the wire around the top of the pin.
- Continue to wrap tightly 5-6 times.
- Secure the pearl by wrapping the other side around the bottom half of the pin.
- Snip the wires and reinforce it with a few drops of super glue.
- our pearl hairpins are finished!!
More info and tips can be found at Honestly…WTF.